LiftMaster introduced its next generation of garage door openers. The new suite of openers is powered by myQ technology, which enables convenient and secure access and keeps track of the garage system’s health for quick and easy service repairs when necessary. The garage door openers’ sleek, attractive design turns the ordinary garage-door opener into an aesthetically pleasing and highly functional smart-home device that’s packed with premium features.
“The garage has become the main home entry for 70 percent of today’s households,” says Jackie Lorenty, LiftMaster’s senior vice president, residential. “It is also becoming an important extension of the home, a multifunctional space that often pulls double duty as a rec room or a gym. To ensure such an important space is functional, inviting and secure, homeowners need a powerful smart-home device that not only reliably opens and closes the garage door but adds value to the home and daily life.”
LiftMaster’s new product line includes four openers that have different feature sets and a range of prices. Distinct features include an integrated camera, advanced LED lighting and quiet operation. In addition, these next-generation garage door openers also take the guesswork out of service repairs through remote diagnostic capabilities. Notable new features in LiftMaster’s new line of garage door openers include:
- A sleek new profile unique to LiftMaster dealers and distributors.
- Integrated LED lighting, which increases the functionality of the garage space and means never having to change a garage light bulb.
- A built-in camera adds streaming video, recorded events and two-way communication to the myQ app, so you can see that your family and home are safe and secure.
- Next-generation technology provides improved Wi-Fi connectivity and enhanced memory to support new myQ features and solutions.
- Integrated Bluetooth technology reduces setup time and makes it even easier to connect to the myQ app, other myQ devices and smart-home technology solutions.
- Battery backup so you can open or close the garage door even when power is out.
- Remote diagnostic capabilities keep track of the device’s health and ensures for quick and easy service repairs when necessary.
The openers’ enhanced myQ technology lets dealers easily leverage the myQ ecosystem to expand from garage access to whole home access through LiftMaster Smart Locks and cameras. LiftMaster’s ecosystem of myQ connected products allows homeowners to scale the number of home-entry points they have control over through the myQ app. Through myQ, homeowners can enhance the security of their home through smartphone alerts that notify you if someone has opened the garage door or front door to real-time video monitoring that allows you to see what’s happening even if you’re halfway across the world.
In addition, the myQ app acts as a command central, which allows homeowners to easily share and manage home access and enable smart-access experiences, such as Amazon Key In-Garage Delivery and In-Garage Grocery Delivery as well as Smart Vehicle Access capabilities within select vehicles.
To learn more about LiftMaster's next-generation garage door openers, please visit liftmaster.com. To order, call 800-323-2276.