LAS VEGAS, Nevada — As SIA’s 2020 Member of the Year, ASSA ABLOY’s presence at ISC West 2020 will include an enhanced booth experience showcasing a suite of new product innovations that help security professionals create access in smart and efficient ways.
“Security professionals are experiencing rapid industry change, which is why ASSA ABLOY is focused on educating customers about the latest curb-to-core solutions,” said Mark Duato, Executive Vice President of Aftermarket Solutions at ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions America. “We intimately understand our customers’ challenges and have built a comprehensive suite of products and services that bring them smarter, simplified and intuitive solutions to help grow their businesses.”
Providing Security and Access Control from Curb to Core
ASSA ABLOY is the only manufacturer that can provide doors, frames, mechanical and electronic access control to secure all of the openings in a myriad of facility types. Attendees will experience this broad range of solutions in a reimagined, user-friendly booth that highlights both individual products and complete, full-size door openings. Some of the latest innovations include:
- Adams Rite P8800 Pullman Rim Exit Device: This rim exit device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with a Pullman latching solution for use in retail storefronts, multi-use commercial offices, schools, medical centers and financial institutions.
- Norton 6300 Series Low Energy Operator: With a modular design and simple controls, this operator has a broad set of intelligent functions, such as power close, latch assist and obstruction detection to secure moderate to high traffic openings.
- Yale nexTouch Keypad Exit Trim: Ideal for commercial and multi-family environments, this exit trim provides the latest in keypad access with key-free convenience as an upgrade or retrofit solution.
- Enhanced credential support across the Aperio® family of wireless devices: Now offering support for mobile access via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) or NFC, the Aperio wireless solution provides complete flexibility for your mobile access deployments.
- Securitron AQL Power Series: This customizable, intelligent power supply system provides improved functionality and efficiency through remote monitoring with the ability to power a single electrified door opening or hundreds of access points.
- Status Indicators: The new status indicator option for Corbin Russwin ML2000 Series and SARGENT 8200 Series mortise locks features a 180° window design providing optimized visibility for the locked/unlocked door status, enhancing the privacy and emergency preparedness needs of any facility.
- RITE Slide: This acoustically rated, soft close sliding door has a modern aesthetic design ideal for medical rooms, patient rooms, offices and hospitality.
- Ultra-Light UL8 Bullet Resistant Door: Using an ultra-lightweight patented core, this door is over 50% lighter than conventional bullet-resistant doors.
The full-size door display features complete solutions, typical of what you might find in vertical markets like government, education, healthcare, retail, multi-family, deco, glass and more. These doorways offer a unique opportunity to witness a ‘real-world’ installation and understand the complexities of their interactions.
ASSA ABLOY is again hosting their annual USO Bag Build. Attendees can stop by the booth on March 19 from 1–4 p.m. to pack supplies for military personnel leaving for or returning from deployment, awaiting the arrival of their personal luggage.
ASSA ABLOY’s sister companies will also be onsite, including HID Global (booth# 11063), Alarm Controls (booth# 9077), Ameristar (booth# 9073), Abloy Security (booth# 7055) Traka (booth# 7041), August Home / Yale (booth# 32081), and LifeSafety Power® (booth 14115).