PDQ added the SF Series Grade 2 Standard Duty Cylindrical Lock to its family of security products, all featured at pdqlocks.com. The SF is a cylindrical lock, so it’s inherently stronger, more durable and more secure than tubular locks that are sold in the marketplace. The lock is ideal for multifamily, senior living, student housing and light-commercial applications. The SF shares common levers and finishes with PDQ’s Grade 2 SD Cylindrical and CL Interconnected locks, so it’s easy to mix and match for a uniform apartment look, with the SD or CL on the unit door and SF on interior doors.
- Four functions - Privacy, Passage, Entrance plus Single Dummy
- Five designer lever options
- Six architectural finishes, including black
- Stylish round and square roses
- Retrofits all major manufacturers’ door preps
- Adjustable 2-3/8–2-3/4-inch backset
- Anti-lockout kick-off feature (Privacy)