Paxton announced new Net2 Pro training this week. The virtual course enables installers to get the most from Net2 through free Net2 Pro training.
Net2 access control is easy to install and designed to make the management of any building simple. As a system, it has a variety of IP video intercom, battery-powered door handles and wireless or wired door controller hardware to suit any site requirement, ensuring buildings run smoothly and remain secure.
Designed for installers who have completed Net2 Essential training, Paxton’s Net2 Pro sessions run throughout the year to help installers expand their business and provide additional benefits to customers.
Paxton Net2 Pro training covers:
- Control unit installation and configuration by using Net2 Pro software
- Integrating Net2 with third-party products, such as CCTV and intruder alarms
- Unlocking the power and flexibility of Triggers and Actions
- Configuring area control and occupancy management
- Managing other applications within Net2 and additional hardware options
Sessions will be delivered virtually, allowing installers to complete the course from their home, office or wherever suits them best. The fully interactive, instructor-led, live training sessions will help installers to take a deeper dive into Net2 and prepare for upcoming installations. As always, training is offered free of charge.
For more information and to sign up: https://www.paxton-access.com/us/net2-training/