At the end of April 2015, when the planned merger of Dorma and Kaba was made public, Riet Cadonau, currently CEO of Kaba Group, and Bernd Brinker, currently CFO of Dorma Group, were already announced as designated CEO and CFO of the future dorma+kaba Group. Another six divisional heads, two heads of shared functions and the head of post-merger integration are planned to become members of the Executive Committee.
The following Executive Committee members have been designated:
- Chief Integration Officer (CIO): Beat Malacarne, currently CFO at Kaba Group;
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the Access Solutions (AS) Americas division: Michael Kincaid, currently COO ADS Americas at Kaba Group;
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the AS Asia Pacific division: Jim-Heng Lee, currently COO ADS Asia Pacific at Kaba Group;
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the AS DACH division: Dieter Sichelschmidt, currently Area President Asia-Pacific & Australia at Dorma Group;
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the AS EMEA division: Roberto Gaspari, currently COO ADS Europe, Middle East & Africa at Kaba Group;
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the Key Systems division: Stefano Zocca, currently COO Key Systems at Kaba Group;
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) for the Moveable Walls division: Christoph Jacob, currently Area President Mediterranean, Middle East & Africa at Dorma Group; and
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Andreas Häberli, currently CTO at Kaba Group.
The planned appointment of the Chief Manufacturing Officer (CMO) will be announced at a later date.
Riet Cadonau, designated CEO of the dorma+kaba Group, on the planned new Executive Committee: "The merger of Dorma and Kaba is taking concrete form. Nine weeks after the announcement of the merger, we have already largely decided on the designated Executive Committee of the dorma+kaba Group. With this powerful team we will press ahead with the goal-oriented integration of the two companies."
The designated Executive Committee will begin its work once the merger transaction is complete. Subject to approval from the competition authorities, as well as other customary requirements being met, closing of the transaction is expected in the third quarter of 2015. As soon as the merger is complete, the comprehensive preparatory work on integrating Dorma and Kaba will enter the next phase. Taking into account customer and market requirements and the defined synergy objectives, existing organizational structures will be transferred to target structures in regional/country-specific phases scheduled for completion by 1 July 2016.
Detailed information about the designated members of the Executive Committee of the future dorma+kaba Group, as well as the organization structure, can be found on www.kaba.com.