Feb. 12, 2013 – Milwaukee – NFMT show management today announced new additions to its lineup of educational sessions at the annual conference, which will be held March 12-14, 2013, at the Baltimore Convention Center. All sessions are eligible for IACET continuing education credit.
The event’s extensive offering of more than 120 free sessions presented to security professionals, building owners, facility managers, maintenance engineers, sustainability directors and architects now include the following additions:
- Six Facility Maintenance Management KPIs You Must Be Using, presented by Ricky Smith, Senior Reliability Advisor for GPAllied
- Existing and Pending Federal Lighting Regulations, presented by Susan Isenhour Anderson, consultant for the National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- Intelligent Facility System Management, presented by Tom Rule, Product Manager with Siemens Building Technologies
- Sustainable HVAC Design and Operation: The Myths and the Magic, presented by Joseph J. Watson, PE, CxA, LEED AP, Senior Project Engineer for E3 Designs
- Ensuring Fire Safety for Food Service Operations in Commercial Facilities, presented by Nelson Dilg, President Nelbud Services Group
- Take Your Facility to a Higher Plane with Smart Integration, presented by Chris Hollinger, Senior Product Manager, Integrated Systems
Siemens Building Technologies, Inc.
“We are thrilled to grow our educational offerings, providing attendees with an extensive, free curriculum,” said NFMT Director of Education Wendy Dietzler. “We enjoy a very high number of repeat attendees because we aim to provide new, timely information and networking opportunities year after year.”