S. Parker's new Ludlow onscreen programmable keypad allows up to 1,000 six-digit codes, one master code and three manager codes on the keypad or using the “Smart Card” proximity card, which employs RF technology for greatly increased encrypted security protection. One-time user codes are available. “Smart Card” is programmable on digital screen. Ludlow uses 4 AA batteries (included) rated for up to 50,000 cycles. Low battery alert symbol, emergency 9V battery for activation if batteries are dead and standard SC1 key override cylinder for key entry.
Activation bar below screen saves battery life. Highly weather resistant with high impact resistant screen, GRADE 1, UL/CUL, certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000. ADA compliant for barrier-free accessibility. Complies with California State Codes. Pressure cast zinc construction, all metal escutcheon provide quality and durability for interior and exterior installations. Non-handed reversible for easy field changing.
• Environmental temperature operation: -30 degrees F to +150 degrees F at 85 percent relative humidity.
• SL Style Clutch Lever Standard (SR,SE available-special order)
• Cylinder key override, 2 keys included
• Fits door thickness 1-3/8” to 2” - Template included
• Smart Card- RF encrypted type, 2 cards provided with each Ludlow, program on screen
• Latch- 2-3/4” Standard, 2-3/8” optional upon request – Latch Bolt- ½” throw
• Strike- ANSI 1-1/4”X 4-7/8” (T and Full Lip available upon request)
• Finishes- US3, US10B, US26D
• Positive Pressure- Meets UL10C and UBC7-1(1997)
• Interchangeable (SFIC) Prep available in US26D finish, I-Core not included
• Part numbers, LUDLOW26D, LUDLOW26DIC, LUDLOW10B, LUDLOW03, SMARTCARD
More Info: www.sparker.com