The innovative E629 Standalone Keypad Exit Device Trim from PDQ offers an effective, economical solution for managing authorized access in a wide variety of applications. Although this simple locking trim was designed for use with PDQ's own 6200 series RIM and Surface Vertical Rod exit devices, it's fully compatible with a variety of exit devices from other manufacturers.
Simple to install and program, the E629 is especially helpful and easy to use in upgrades. Employ this versatile product (designed for Heavy Duty Grade 1 high use and abuse applications) in offices, schools, restaurants, retail installations, and anywhere else complex hardwired systems are too costly or impractical. Because it's easily programmed, this keypad exit device locking trim eliminates the need to rekey the opening if keys are lost or personnel change.
The new locking trim incorporates a number of useful, convenient and secure features, including
- A control module and battery pack that install on the secure side of the door.
- A design with no exposed set screws or installation fasteners, making it hard to compromise.
- Non-volatile memory to preserve lock programming even after prolonged power outages.
- A heavy-duty cast alloy escutcheon that through-bolts directly into the exit device chassis.
- Audit trail retrieval, and user rights that are stored on the lock.
- A long useful life - up to 100,000 lock/unlock cycles on one set of four AA batteries.
The trim includes manual key override, an automatic low-battery warning, and a durable, rugged keypad with 12 stainless steel buttons. Audible and visual feedback ensure ease of operation. The unit handles 100 user codes, one master code and up to 3000 records. It's built to full outdoor standards with an ANSI/BMHA Grade 1 Chassis, and carries a 3-hour UL fire rating. A 7" tablet PC for programming USB models is available as an optional accessory for audit trail retrieval. Units are offered in three attractive lever designs.
Updates and lock settings are maintained at each opening.
Installation and programming are simple. The E629 includes manual key override, auxiliary power input, remote release contacts and low battery warning. All units comply with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for Accessible and Usable Buildings, and the PCB is RoHS compliant. In addition, they carry a 24-month limited warranty.
More Info: www.pdqlocks.com