The Seco-Larm ENFORCER Wireless Entry Alert System (model E-931CS22RFCQ) contains a reflective photoelectric beam sensor that, when tripped, communicates wirelessly with a speaker located up to 328 feet (100m) away. An additional speaker may be installed to alert more than one area in the property and an optional solar charger may be installed with the sensor for even more convenience. Sample applications include storefront entrances, houses, driveways, and much more.
Sensor range: Up to 22 ft (7m)
Wireless range: Up to 328 ft (100m)
* For monitoring a driveway or use as an entrance indicator
* No wiring between the speaker and sensor; when tripped, the sensor wirelessly transmits to any programmed speaker
* Sensor is weatherproof for outdoor use
* Speaker makes chime or alarm sound if beam is interrupted
* Adjustable speaker volume
* When in alarm mode, sounding time is adjustable from 1~30 seconds
Optional accessories are also available. These include:
E-931ACC-SFQ – Extra wireless speaker
E-931ACC-SPQ – Solar panel attachment and 3.7V lithium-ion battery add-on for sensor
E-931ACC-CQ – Digital counter attachment automatically tracks how often the E-931CS22RFCQ is triggered
(NOTE: Ranges indicated are for operation in ideal open-air conditions.)
More Info: www.seco-larm.com.