Coming soon from SECO-LARM: The ENFORCER Wireless Entry Alert System (model# E-931CS22RF4Q). This new system contains a reflective photoelectric beam sensor that, when tripped, communicates wirelessly with a speaker located up to 328 feet away. An additional speaker may be installed to alert more than one area in the property and an optional solar charger may be installed with the sensor for even more convenience. Sample applications include storefront entrances, houses and driveways.
- Sensor range: Up to 22ft (7m)
- Wireless range: Up to 328ft (100m)
- No wiring between the speaker and sensor; when tripped, the sensor wirelessly transmits to any programmed speaker
- Sensor is weatherproof for outdoor use
- Speaker makes chime or alarm sound if beam is interrupted
- Adjustable speaker volume
- When in alarm mode, sounding time is adjustable from 1~30 seconds.
Optional accessories also available. These include:
E-931ACC-S4Q: Extra wireless speaker
E-931ACC-SCQ: Solar panel attachment and 3.7V lithium-ion battery add-on for sensor
E-931ACC-CQ: Digital counter attachment automatically tracks how often the E-931CS22R4Q is triggered
More Info: www.seco-larm.com.