The new VLP-M Kit from Command Access Technologies is a motor driven, latch-pullback modification of Von Duprin 33/35/98/99/98XP/99XP factory baseplate. The unit draws 1 amp when retracting and draws 200 mA while holding (dogging). Additional features include:
• Compatible with almost all 1 amp or greater 24VDC power supplies.
• The unit retracts the pad so the customer can electronically dog the device if desired.
• Quiet operation –perfect for conditions where typical solenoid pullback noise is an issue.
• Quick retraction – the latchbolt is retracted in less than ½ second.
• Electronic Latch pullback adjustment – allows customer to fine tune the latch travel with RIM, MORTISE, CVR and SVR devices.