Locksoft® has release three new programs to generate master key systems. Each program has some common features such as:
- Systems for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 chambers as allowed by brand
- Access to manufacturer system rules and specifications
- 1, 2, 3 or mixed increment for any brand
- Automatic marking of MACS violations
- Master keyed pinning calculation
- Print to a file or a printer with or without pinning
- TMK, SOP input, KBA manipulation
- TPP or LPP generation of combinations
- Constant cut specification
- Downloadable working demo
- Will run on Windows XP through Windows 8.1 operating systems
- Online upgrade of demo to fully functional with purchase
Some of the different design features for each program are highlighted below.
A basic system generator that produces systems using the Standard Progression Format. Select the page(s) to print to a file or your printer.
Systems are produced using the list format with up to four levels of keying. System design may be symmetrical or asymmetrical within the capabilities of the cylinder. The system hierarchy is drawn on-screen and may be printed if you desire a hard copy. Automatic application of the SKCS or the MKCS is standard and you may rename the TMK at any time. In addition to TPP and LPP formats, the RCM is also available for standard cylinders or SFIC cylinders.
Includes all of the features of PowerKeyTwo plus some advanced features listed below.
- Six levels of keying
- LFIC systems
- Intelligent cross keying
- Multiplex key system implementation
- Renaming any key in the system
- Special Function keys