Indianapolis, IN – (August 26, 2014) – STANLEY Security, a leading provider of access control and integrated security solutions, announces the launch of its new ELITE Partnership Program, offering recognition, rewards and extensive benefits to the nation’s top locksmiths.
The ELITE Partnership Program accompanies STANLEY Security’s recent shift to make its high-quality, trusted security product lines – BEST, PRECISION and STANLEY Commercial Hardware – more widely available to locksmiths nationwide through wholesale distribution channels. The mission of the ELITE exclusive partnership program is to recognize the loyalty and expertise of exceptional locksmiths, installers and technicians throughout the country with high-impact rewards on top-of-the-line components for complete access control solutions.
“In launching the ELITE Partnership Program, we want to express our immense gratitude and enduring loyalty to the elite locksmiths and security practitioners who use BEST, PRECISION and STANLEY Commercial Hardware products in their solutions,” said Chris Casazza, President of STANLEY Mechanical Security. “The ELITE Partnership Program is a cut above any rewards program in this industry; it truly unites the nation’s top security brands and a select group of the most highly qualified and respected locksmiths in the industry.”
Incentives and additional values for ELITE Partnership Program members include:
- Rebates and special pricing: Building upon STANLEY Security’s Lock-In Rewards Program – which allows customers to earn points from qualifying BEST, PRECISION and STANLEY Commercial Hardware products – ELITE Partnership Program members are offered additional rebates worth up to 20% of order totals, and special pricing through STANLEY Security.
- Merchandise samples, mounted product samples and marketing materials worth up to 30% of order totals
- Additional 5% rebate on all recurring orders in 2014
- Special keying tools discount pricing of 20% off all orders in 2014
- Free professional training for program members includes sessions at the STANLEY Center of Learning & Innovation in Indianapolis, offering courses in master keying, configuration, installation and more.
- Business development funds worth 2% of annual purchases up to $200 annually, and can be used for membership fees, travel expenses to attend training sessions and events and marketing materials that include the STANLEY logo – such as vehicle signage, uniforms and more.
For more information on the ELITE Partnership Program, and STANLEY Security’s broad portfolio of access control and security solutions, please visit www.STANLEYSecurity.com. For all locksmiths interested in learning more about STANLEY Security’s Locksmith Programs, send an e-mail to STANLEYMechanicalSecurity@sbdinc.com.