Salem, Va. (February 8, 2013) –Arrow Lock™ announce the release of the Revolution V3 Touch Screen Lever, the latest addition to the Revolution line of stand-alone electronic locking solutions.
The Arrow Revolution V3 offers a high-tech, aesthetically pleasing security solution that enhances the everyday lever lock system. The Revolution V3 is ideal for areas requiring restricted access such as: healthcare facilities, offices, retail, multi-family, government and K-12 school environments.
State-of-the-art touch screen technology eliminates the need to distribute and keep track of multiple keys. The multi-lingual voice guided touch keypad makes day to day use and programming a breeze.
If necessary, the administrator has the ability to lock out a single user quickly and easily.
“The Revolution has brought a new way of doing things for keyless entry, with the touch screen design, voice-guided programming and simple installation.” says Tom Harris, General Manager of Arrow Lock. “The V3 is complimentary to the Arrow family of Revolution touch screen locks including a Grade 1 Cylindrical, Grade 2 Deadbolt and now a Grade 2 Lockset, with more platforms under development.”
Equipped with standard 2 3/4'” or 2 3/8” backset and designed to fit door thicknesses of 1 3/8” to 1 3/4", the aesthetic Arrow Revolution V3 Lever installs in less than 15 minutes for prepped doors, saving valuable time and money.
Additional features of the Revolution V3 Lever Lock include:
- Up to 25 unique users with self-assigned 4-8 Digit Pin Codes for entry access
- Key override for standard cylinder or SFIC prepped doors
- Weather resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- Equipped with Tamper Alarm
- Uses four AA batteries with an estimated life of one year
- Low Battery Warning Light
- BHMA/ANSI A156.36, Grade 2
- Available in finishes: US3, US15, and US10BP – in the brochure it is listed as US10BL
- All zinc Euschuteons (except batter cover)
For more information, visit www.arrowlock.com.