The ASSA ABLOY Intelligent Openings Showroom will be making a stop at Security Lock Distributors, 2250 NW 15th Ave., Pompano Beach, Fla., on Thursday, Nov. 29th. Hours are 2 to 4 p.m. For more information, contact David Block, phone 954-972-4949 x7300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover how to implement locking solutions that provide the right level of security to protect specific assets behind each door. The ASSA ABLOY Intelligent Openings Showroom presents an overview of security technologies ranging from simple mechanical locks to the latest highly intelligent locking solutions. Advancements in security technology give locksmiths a full range of options to secure their customers’ facilities.
This mobile showroom features the following solutions:
- Mechanical keys and locks
- Keypad locks for home and office
- Offline locks and eCylinders with audit trail
- Locks that connect to an IP network through WiFi and Ethernet connections
- Open-architecture Integrated Wiegand locks and strikes that operate third-party software
- Campus security locks in offline, IP and WiFi configurations
- Intelligent doorway components—lock, power operator, electric strike, credential reader, switch – that connect, communicate and continuously relay their status to a security network
- Higher security with architecturally pleasing designs
ASSA ABLOY brand names in the showroom include Adams Rite, Baron, Ceco Door, Corbin Russwin, Curries, Frameworks, Graham, HES, Maiman, Markar, McKinney, Medeco, Norton, Pemko, Rixson, Rockwod, Sargent, SMP Specialty Doors, Securitron and Yale.
ASSA ABLOY and Software House, part of Tyco Security Products, today announced that they have entered an integration partnership that will enable locks from ASSA ABLOY Group brands SARGENT and...
Aperio will integrate with MAXXESS's eAXxess™ and Efusion Event Management Software packages.