Date: 02/13/14 12:00 AM CT - 02/13/14 12:00 AM CT
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Web site: http://www.imlss.com
This certification course provides in-depth training for installation, operation, and programming of the X-10 lock and presents the differences between it and the X-09. The instructor is Seth Blumberg.
Class instruction will cover:
- How to properly install the X-10
- How to set up the lock in various modes of operation
- How to change combinations
- Recognize and clear error conditions in the lock
- Auditing procedures and basic troubleshooting
- How to program and operate the lock in single, dual, and supervisor/subordinate modes
All tools will be provided and students will receive a training workbook and product material. A multiple-choice exam will be given at the end of the course. Students must score 76% or higher to obtain certification. Students passing the exam will be certified in both the X-09 and X-10 locks.