After a very long year – we are excited to introduce to you – your new website, LocksmithLedger.com.
Start exploring now and give us your feedback. The new LocksmithLedger.com allows you to provide your comments on individual editorial pieces so go ahead, get involved, we encourage your comments.
Register with LocksmithLedger.com
Get the most out of your new website and register with Locksmith Ledger. It's FREE and takes about a minute. Registration has its benefits – as does your paid subscription. Your paid subscription gives you access to the “behind the wall” editorial content - content we don't allow everybody to read!
Registration is one of the most important elements to Locksmith Ledger's new site:
- Request product and company information without ever having to fill out a form
- Join a professional discussion with other qualified site visitors through article comments, product reviews and more.
Join to get the conversation started today! The Registration button can be found at the top of the home page in the middle.
The new LocksmithLedger.com features:
- New look and feel
- New online exclusive content
- New Video Network
- Blogs by our editorial staff
- New contributors
- Beginning in January 2012, we'll also be adding Digital Issues
- And much more…
Not everything is new; we'll still be including all of your favorites from before:
- Codes Express
- 7 years of archived editorial
- An upgraded OnLine Buyers Guide for even deeper access to Manufacturers, Distributors and Products
- And much more…
Step inside, explore and enjoy – there is more to come in 2012 – keep watching and look for additional notes from me as I have quite a bit I want to share and get your feedback.
Let's start with – "As a locksmith and security professional, where is our future?"