The demand for standalone access controls continues to grow, as end-users seek low-cost, high tech locking solutions for where wiring and power sources are not readily available. Programmable PIN-based electronic access control provides the flexibility to change a code and deny access in moments without the delay and expense of rekeying.
Locksmiths who are out of their comfort zone with electronics are migrating to access control by starting to offer standalone solutions such as the Codelock 5210 and NetLock from Codelocks. These products offer the benefits of electronics, and the optional convenience of audit trails and remote management, using USB and Internet.
Codelocks is an innovative designer and manufacturer of electronic and mechanical pushbutton locks for doors, cabinets and lockers. Whether controlling access to certain areas or safeguarding confidential or dangerous materials, the locks offer users a convenient standalone solution without the need of issuing keys or cards. The locks are stylish, easy to install and are supplied with everything required to complete the installation: instructions, templates and components.
Codelocks’ digital locks do not require complex wiring, ID cards or external power. Every product is shipped with everything in the box to complete the installation – parts, instructions, templates – everything except the tools.
Codelocks was founded in 1990, has over 100 employees in its headquarters in Newbury, Berkshire UK and satellite offices in Asia and America. Codelocks products are available through a worldwide network of distributors or directly through the Codelocks website.
Codelocks manufactures its products to the ISO9001:2000 quality standard and offers every mechanical lock with a limited lifetime guarantee. If the lock develops a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired, serviced or replaced free of charge.
The CL5000 range are heavy duty electronic pushbutton locks with full size lever handles for use in high traffic applications. The stylish, contemporary design incorporates all the features of the CL2000 and CL4000 ranges, in a larger, more robust assembly.
Unlike the other electronic locks, the CL5000 range has a conventional three by four-button keypad which most users will be instantly familiar.
Electronic functionality provides major benefits over mechanical locks, such as multiple user codes and on-door programming. Locks are fully programmable on the door via the keypad with a multiple range of functions.
- Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- On door programming via Master (programming) Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- Locked / unlocked LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Code Free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
- Front change cylinder
- Can be supplied with Master Key Option - Contact Codelocks
- Grade 2 ANSI - A156.2 / A156.25
- UL / ULC Fire Rating 3 hours (when fitted with fire kit)
The CL5210 is a heavy duty electronic tubular mortise latch, available in Brushed Steel or Polished Brass PVD finishes.
- External doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Internal doors - low / medium / high traffic
- Mortise Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Also available as Back to Back (CL5210BB) – Provides coded access in both directions
The outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes, the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Code Free Mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
Provides Single Door Access Control