The Access 3 system from Corbin Russwin provides multiple levels of protection to offer the right level of security for each opening in a facility, without paying for features you don’t need. Three levels of ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 protection secure every opening, from patented keyway to UL437 certified. A common key for all three levels of security enhances key control and simplifies administrative procedures.
This new system provides patented protection from unauthorized key duplication through 2027. The new keyway family protects system integrity from legacy systems and keys are significantly stronger than competitive systems, according to ASSA ABLOY. Bump resistance provides added protection.
Availability in all existing Corbin Russwin cylinder types provides cost-effective upgrade for facilities already using Corbin Russwin hardware.
Key blanks are controlled through authorized distribution. Bump resistance is standard for all three levels and geographical protection is available. Available for mortise, rim, component and Large Format Interchangeable Core (LFIC) cylinders, Corbin Russwin offers the right protection for your facility.
The three levels of utility-patented security are:
Level 1: AP. Key blanks available to authorized Corbin Russwin distributors, bump resistant with patented keys
Level 2: AS. Geographically exclusive by end user. Bump and pick resistant
Level 3: AHS. This highest level of security is geographically exclusive by end user, UL437 certified and bump and pick resistant
- Keys can be common between security levels
- New keyway families for all levels
- Construction master keying available
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified
- Available uncombinated, master keyed or grand masterkeyed
- Bump resistant standard (Not available on Level 1 LFIC)
Cylinders are available as:
- Mortise Fixed and Interchangeable Cylinders (including Hotel function)
- Rim Fixed and Interchangeable Cylinders
SARGENT Profile Series v.G1.5 Lock with RF Fob
The SARGENT Profile Series v.G1.5 standalone access control lock offers unique functionality that is ideal for classroom applications. Providing easy everyday access to the classroom using a PIN code or prox card, the G1.5 also provides the ability to lock the door quickly with an RF fob from almost anywhere inside the room.
When programmed for Panic mode and actuated from within 75 feet of the lock (inside), the door locks and disables all “user” credentials (both PIN and Prox). The door stays locked even if fob is pressed repeatedly. An interior indicator flashes red to show the door is in lockdown. The lock must be reset by a master credential.
SARGENT vG1.5 Series features include:
- Supports 2,000 users
- Provides 2,000-event audit trail
- Credential support:
- HID® 125 kHz prox card
- RF fob
- Available with keypad for dual-factor authentication
- Programmable via keypad, data transfer device (DTD), or PDA*
- Available with key override
- Supports multiple types of users, such as extended, temporary, or supervisory
- Available in mortise lock, cylindrical lock, or exit device configurations
* DTD required for Windows Vista and later
- SoloPlus™ Access Control Management Software
- Microsoft Windows (XP and later) or Windows Server (2003, 2008)
- Local administrative rights to the computer
- CD-Rom drive
- Data Transfer Device or PDA (refer to catalog for compatible models)
SARGENT Exit Devices
When considering school security measures, doors with exit devices or “panic bars” are of special concern. Typically used on the perimeter, these doors tend to take the most abuse and are also the first line of defense against intruders. They must meet fire and life safety codes, where applicable, and comply with ADA.
The SARGENT 541 Exit Device Security Kit prevents intruders from locking people inside a facility by wrapping chains/ropes around exit device pushbars. The Security Kit, which accommodates all door styles, fills the gap between the exit device and the glass, creating a flush surface with the door. This not only responds to the ever increasing need for improved building security, but also maintains the facility’s aesthetic design.
The SARGuide® Electroluminescent Option illuminated exit device increases the visibility of exit locations in dark or smoke filled passages, supplementing existing codes for egress lighting.