- Steady, low-noise power output for protection of sensitive devices
- Ideal for use with access control products and DC video surveillance cameras in single and multi-door deployments
- Smaller board footprint provides ease of integration with controllers in existing enclosures
- UL Recognized Components
- Dedicated battery charging current for faster recharge
- Onboard or remote LED AC power status indicator
- Onboard LED DC output power status indicator
- Automatic low battery disconnect to prevent deep discharge, preserves battery life
- Form C relays for monitoring and reporting power and battery status
- Current Overload, Short Circuit and Thermal Runaway protection
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty
For more information on Securitron products, visit www.securitron.com.
Quick Connect Option
Available on a variety of STANLEY Security electromechanical products, the new Quick Connect option is a system of preconfigured termination points, providing a comprehensive, secure connection throughout the wire run. The Quick Connect system’s preconfigured termination points eliminate confusion during installation and secure termination provides maximum connectivity and performance. The system offers a quick, plug-in type connection, avoiding slow and cumbersome soldering, crimping or wire-nut terminations.
“The STANLEY Quick Connect plug-in is easy-to-use and allows for efficient installation to the respective electrical options ordered,” said Mike McCoy, product manager of STANLEY Security. “This system maximizes hardware performance in a cohesive, easily installed integrated solution.” Currently, the following STANLEY electromechanical products offer the Quick Connect option:
- BEST – 40HW, 8KW & 9KW Series
- PRECISION – E, DS, TS, LS, TDS, LDS, ELR, WTS
- New PRECISION – EPT-12C Electronic Power Transfer
- STANLEY Commercial Hardware – CECB179C Electric Hinge
More Info: www.stanleysecurity.com.
Trine 4100 Electric Strikes
The Trine 4100 Electric Strike: The One Box Solution for cylindrical and mortise locks. The four most popular faceplace configurations cover 90 percent of installations.
For a detailed look at the Trine 4100 Series, read Jerry Levine’s article which begins on page 18.
- Multiple voltages 12/24DC-12/24AC
- Low current draw: .240 Amps at 12DC (perfect for PoE installations); .114 Amps at 24DC
- Low profile 1-3/8” backset
- Stainless Steel trim skirt
- Grade 1; 3,2509 lbs holding
- 1,000,000+ operation life cycle
- Maximum flexibility.
- 3 hour WH fire rated
- Pending ETL Burglary Rating
For additional information, visit www.trineonline.com.