- Holding Force 1200 Lbs [544 kg]
- Dimensions: Length 12.5” [318mm]
- Height 3.63” [92mm]
- Depth 2” [51mm]
- Dual Voltage 12/24 Volts DC
- Current: @ 12 VDC 370mA @ 24 VDC 270mA
- Output Relays: External Alarm, Tamper Switch, Door Position Switch (DPS)
More Info: www.securitron.com.
The Detex Advantex Delayed Egress System with Latch Retraction (EExER) is designed for applications where both delayed egress and remote unlocking, remote dogging, access control or an automatic door operator are desired. An EX Request to Exit Switch is included for pushpad monitoring. The 100 dB alarm will sound when someone attempts to exit but the door will remain locked for 15 seconds, deterring unauthorized exits and providing time to respond to the alarm. Applications are restricted areas, access controlled doors, and any door requiring authorized entry or exit, while preventing unauthorized entry or exit. This product is ideal for fire-rated, cross corridor, access controlled, delayed egress doors with automatic operators, all without using magnetic locks or electric strikes.
- All delayed egress and access control functions are implemented in the exit device, no external magnets, electric strikes or electric trims are needed
- 15-second delay prevents unauthorized exit, reduces theft and protects those trying to exit
- Use of any access control system and latch retraction allows entry/ exit for any authorized card holder
- Required fire alarm input provides life safety override for immediate exit during a fire emergency
- Easy-to-operate with visual and audible arming indicators
- Simple mounting and wiring provide quick, trouble-free and secure installation saving time and money
- Available as stand-alone or fully integrated EasyKit
More Info: www.detex.com.
AlarmLock Delayed Egress Systems
Models 265, 265L (long arm) and 715 are non-handed, delayed egress, electronic exit door locking systems. Arming is accomplished by actuating the deadbolt using a 1-1/8” rim cylinder (not included). When armed, depressing the paddle (Model 265) or pushbar (Model 715) will release the deadbolt and sound an immediate alarm. However the deadlatch will prevent the door from opening until the 15-second exit delay has expired. Provisions are made for instant alarmed exit in the event of actual emergencies, such as smoke, fire, power failure, etc., using auxiliary detection equipment.
A standard 9V alkaline battery is provided. This battery must be installed at all times for proper operation of the unit. An LED on the Control Box indicates that the unit is armed.
- 15-second delayed egress
- Meets NFPA101 Life Safety Code
- Local smoke-detector input (easy key reset)
- Selectable alarm: continuous or two-minute shutdown
- Exterior key control (requires additional rim cylinder)
- Audible low-battery indication
- Visual armed indicator LED (on Control Box)
- Piercing electronic siren (95dB at 10 feet)
- Full 1” throw deadbolt with rotating steel inserts.
More Info: www.alarmlock.com.
VON DUPRIN CHEXIT
Designed for use on delayed exit applications, the Chexit system is ideal for controlled areas. All controls, auxiliary locking, local alarm, and remote signaling are self-contained in the Chexit, providing safe, secure, easy to install and simple to operate door control and exit hardware.
Chexit controlled exit devices are for use on Panic or Fire Exit hardware applications. This concept in delayed exit systems combines life safety with the needs of security and meets all requirements of NFPA 101 for “Special Locking Arrangement.”
The Chexit device includes a 6” x 20” decal for application on door: “PUSH UNTIL ALARM SOUNDS. DOOR CAN BE OPENED IN 15 SECONDS.”
This device requires PS914 power supply.
A request-to-exit switch is built into the device to detect attempts to exit. Pushing the pushpad when the device is armed will cause this switch to start an irreversible alarm cycle.
When a Chexit is located in a public area, it can be used to limit false alarms. If the Nuisance Delay options are set to off, the device will go into alarm as soon as the pushpad is touched (when armed). Turning the Nuisance Delay on will require the pushpad to be pressed for 1 second before the Chexit goes into alarm. If the Nuisance Audible and Nuisance Delay are both on, the alarm will sound as soon as the pushpad is pressed, but the alarm sequence will stop unless the pushpad is held for 1 second or more.