Another benefit of two-way radio technology is that handheld radios can be used to provide the client with the ability to move around the property and still take calls from the door or gate, and even unlock them remotely. If there are multiple points of entry, you can cost-effectively place these units at multiple entries and the client can even identify which entry is calling them (for up to five entries).
Two-Way Radio Intercom features include:
- Simple push-to-talk operation, two-way voice communication to remote radio or base station
- High-power transmitter enables intercom to transmit several miles or overcome obstructions for fewer installation hassles that low-power units give you.
- Installs and sets up in minutes
- Uses 9-12 volt DC or solar power
- Easy, menu-driven LCD display feature changes
- Tamper and weather resistant enclosure with stainless steel face plate
- Audio surveillance feature decodes a 2-Tone signal which activates the transmitter for 15 seconds so you can listen to area around the intercom
- Relay can be used to activate a gate controller, switch on a light, sound an alarm or any other application where remote control of an ON/OFF switch is required
- Remote activation of relay
- Two modes of relay operation, Momentary and Toggle
- Relay closure timing: 1 to 255 seconds
- Internal rotating volume control adjustment
- Intercom can be set for one of five channels
- Fully expandable to an unlimited number of stations. Add additional intercoms to your system as needs change
- Antenna and antenna mounting bracket included
- Intercom mounts using standard 5/16” lag bolts or regular bolts
- Gooseneck hole mounting pattern on back (gooseneck pole not provided)
- Call tone sent on call initiation
- Transmitter power adjustable between 1 and 2 watts
- 38 CTCSS interference eliminator codes (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System)
- Squelch setting adjusts the threshold at which signals will open (un-mute) the speaker
- Programmable automatic turn-off feature to conserve solar panel battery life (callbox cannot receive calls in Automatic Turnoff Mode unless someone presses its button first)
- When used with transformer or high-wattage solar power, the call box can be set so it always receive calls
- Low battery alert tone is transmitted if solar power battery voltage drops below an acceptable level
- No FCC license required for operation
Stop Giving Away Profits
If you’re not installing intercom systems now, why not add them to your product portfolio instead of giving away potential profits to someone else? If you are selling them, why not add some new products to your portfolio so you are better able to serve your varied customer needs?
IntercomsOnline.com has all the products listed above, and we have an easy-to-join reseller program that enables you to boost your profits by offering custom communication solutions whenever a client has a need for a system. We enable you to propose solutions even if you’re not an expert. When you join forces with IntercomsOnline.com, you get the benefit of their expertise in gate and door intercom systems. You can offer solutions to your clients without having to go it alone.
For more information, visit www.IntercomsOnline.com/locksmith or call 615-662-4141.
This self-contained unit is attractive, discreet, easy to install, and is less a target for vandals than a separate camera and enclosure would present.
Applications include vehicle entry gates and healthcare providers like managed care facilities.
Since many of these products are available over the Internet as do-it-yourself projects, the locksmith’s challenge is to convince your customers that you specialize, customize and assemble the exact...