- Display SEVERAL SAFES on the floor. Everyone like choices to see and touch just like car shopping. Have a selection to choose from – good, better and best.
- Price each safe with the Retail and Sale Price (shows a fair selling price)
- Let walk-in customers see, touch, and preview pricing
- Ask customers if they have seen safes elsewhere and get them talking.
- Explain that Big Box stores sell low quality safes.
- Demonstrate that your safes are “BEEFY” for added security.
- Offer option of cash & pick-up or full service delivery
- Have your service techs hand out safe flyers during service calls and personally invite customers to see your safes at the shop.
Mobile Dealers must:
Advise on all service calls that you sell Quality Safes.
- Bring a Safe Catalog that customers can look over while doing service work and a single sheet with a list of safes and price with a Retail & Sale Price
- Source delivery: help arrange and quote it separately.
- Keep a smaller safe in your van for add-on sales while doing service work. Show them that it fits in the van and is perfect for securing medications & small items.