In the morning, the manager would review the alerts generated by the detector, then search back to the time stamp and identify the offender. Our DVR provided the means to do this so they were happy.
The owner wanted to be able to view cameras and archived video from home. Our DVR provided this functionality so they were happy.
ID View Model IV-811ZAECO/IV and 1611ZAECO features include:
- H.264 main profile compression technology, saves 20 percent more recording time than the traditional H.264 method
- 2 USB ports help users to operate the DVR (mouse or touch panel) and backup or upgrade firmware at the same time
- Up to 480fps NTSC at CIF
- Dual stream, recording at D1 and viewing at CIF or QCIF remotely
- CMS (Central Management Software) supports up to 16 pcs DVRs for free
- Intelligent 3G/GPRS mobile surveillance: Symbian, Windows mobile, iPhone, Blackberry, HTC Android
- GUI with 16 bit True Color
- Upgrade firmware by USB or network
- Supports up to 2 SATA devices for 8CH DVR, 3 SATA devices for 16CH DVR
For more information on ID View products, contact your local locksmith distributor or IDView Technologies, Telephone: 972-247-1203. Web site www.idview.com.
Many types of companies are entering the video surveillance installation business, but no one group enjoys a clear advantage, and you won’t know if you like it until you try.
Identify visitors with integrated video intercom system that includes CCTV.
SPECO’s DVRs are representative of the new breed of cost-effective digital video processing devices which are redefining video surveillance and security.
Sell yourself and your systems on the basis of value rather than price.