- Supply Voltage 15 to 24 VAC/VDC: - 5% to +10%
- Operating Frequency 4 MHz (Microprocessor)
- Power Consumption 10mA at rest, 50 mA max.
- Output (2) SPDT Relays
- Maximum Voltage - Relay Contact 30V DC, 120V AC
- Maximum Current - Relay Contacts 1.0A DC, 0.5A AC
For more information, contact your local locksmith distributor or BEA, telephone 800-523-2462, Web Site www.beasensors.com.
Altronix Relay Modules
Altronix manufactures many relay modules. The RB1224 is a general purpose device that can be snap track mounted, field configured for 12 or 24 VDC and has 5 Amp DPDT relay contacts, suitable for many applications.
- Snap track mountable relay modules.
- Current draw: 75mA
- Snap track mountable (order part # ST1).
Board Dimensions (approximate): 2.75”L x 2”W x 1”H
The Altronix Model 6062 programmable timer is suitable for many functions that require a timed operation, e.g. access control applications.
Electric strikes have been designed not only to operate specific application locks, but many are also sized to fit specific frame materials and configurations.
Larco has developed transmitters and receivers designed for compatibility with virtually all automatic door operators and control devices.