- Supply Voltage 15 to 24 VAC/VDC: - 5% to +10%
- Operating Frequency 4 MHz (Microprocessor)
- Power Consumption 10mA at rest, 50 mA max.
- Output (2) SPDT Relays
- Maximum Voltage - Relay Contact 30V DC, 120V AC
- Maximum Current - Relay Contacts 1.0A DC, 0.5A AC
For more information, contact your local locksmith distributor or BEA, telephone 800-523-2462, Web Site www.beasensors.com.
Altronix Relay Modules
Altronix manufactures many relay modules. The RB1224 is a general purpose device that can be snap track mounted, field configured for 12 or 24 VDC and has 5 Amp DPDT relay contacts, suitable for many applications.
- Snap track mountable relay modules.
- Current draw: 75mA
- Snap track mountable (order part # ST1).
Board Dimensions (approximate): 2.75”L x 2”W x 1”H
The Altronix Model 6062 programmable timer is suitable for many functions that require a timed operation, e.g. access control applications.
Larco has developed transmitters and receivers designed for compatibility with virtually all automatic door operators and control devices.