- Multi-functionality offers increased value by combining legacy MC-Linx functionality in addition to new and more advanced functions for a variety of applications.
- Contains 3 relays; 2 large power relays and 1 small signal relay.
- Built-in surge suppression in all three relays eliminates the need for external components when installing electric locking devices.
- Provides the ability to select a ‘WET’ voltage output of up to 1 AMP on Relay 1 to power electric locking devices without the need for an external power supply.
- Advanced input power circuitry for better protection, including a resetable fuse.
BR-3 operating modes are ideal for most common applications. These include:
MC10 Simple Timer: Time delay relay.
MC11 Ratchet / Latching: Push to open / Push to close.
LE21 Inhibitor with Door Position Input: Automatic swing door with push plate, approach side SuperScan is inhibited when door is closed.
LE22 2 Relay Sequence Inhibitor with Door Position Input: Automatic swing door with push plate, approach side SuperScan and Electric Strike. SuperScan is inhibited when door is closed.
MC25 2 Relay Sequence: Automatic swing door with a push plate and electric locking devices.
MC28 2 Relay Sequence with Door Position Input: Automatic swing door with a push plate and electric locking devices with a door position switch to prevent the delay from running when recycled before closing.
MC29 Relay 1 Deactivation Timer: Automatic swing door or sliding door with an electric locking device and door position switch to prevent lock from reengaging before door closes completely.
MC35 3 Relay Sequence: Two door vestibule with automatic swing doors and single electric locking device.
MC50 Interlock Timer with Door Position Inputs: Interlock module that will only allow one door to open at a time and can be used with any automatic or manual door.
MC55 Interlock Ratchet with Door Position Inputs: Interlock module that will only allow one door to open at a time with a ratchet function and can be used with any automatic or manual door.
MC65 2-Way, 2 Relay Sequence: Two door vestibule sequencing with automatic swing doors traveling in either direction.
MC75 2 Relay Sequence: Automatic swing door with a push plate and electric locking devices with a ‘WET’ input.
For more information, visit www.beasensors.com.
The MS SEDCO 216 Series Infrared “Touchless” Door Activator Switches are active infrared devices designed to activate full and low energy automatic doors. Their hands free operation makes them ideal for ADA applications.
Other applications include clean-room access points, request-to-exit devices (3 amp contact) and point-of-purchase displays. The 216 is microprocessor controlled allowing for superior operation in a smaller unit.
- ADA Compliant Hands-Free Operation
- Faceplates Available in 3 Sizes and Various Finishes
- Microprocessor-Controlled Active Infrared
- Automatic Self-Changing ID Coding Eliminates Possible Electrical Interference
- Adjustable Hold-Time (0-5.0 Sec.)
- Digital Circuit Design
- 12 to 24V AC or DC Operation
- Form C Relay Output
- Heavy Duty 3 Amp Contact
- Selectable Failsafe
- Multiple Operating Modes
- Frequency Codes: Automatic self-changing
- Input Voltage: 12V to 24V AC or DC, not polarity sensitive
- Input Current: Approx. 100mA @ 18V AC
- Relay Contacts: Form C rated at 3 amps @ 24V DC
- Relay Operation Modes: Normal or “fail-safe” (jumper selectable)
- Relay Hold Time: Adjustable from 0 to 5.0 sec.
- Operating Distance: 6 in. to 2.5 ft.
- Unit Size: 1 5/16”W x 4”H x 1 1/4”D
- Mounting Options: Single-gang, 2-gang or door jamb mount
The MS SEDCO 216-RK RETROFIT KIT is an easy, inexpensive way to upgrade existing hardwired mechanical actuators to touch-free (and therefore germ-free) switches by allowing connection using only two conductors per switch rather than the four conductors per switch normally required by Touchless Door Activators.
The 216-RK contains a new version of the 216 touchless switch designed to operate off of two wires only, and a module placed in the header. Two switches (one of each side of the door) wire to this module, along with a power source (12-24 V AC or DC) and an activation output.
The switches included with the kit incorporate a new feature which is coming soon to standard hardwired 216 series switches – adjustable reaction time. Reaction time is defined as the time from when someone places a hand in front of the switch until it sends its output. 216-RK switches will ship with the fastest reaction time setting of 0.05 seconds.