Customer 1st Safes & Service has teamed up with Triton, a leading ATM manufacturer, to offer the new VersaSafe and VersaLink Software.
Triton has taken much of what they know from ATMs and have wrapped it into a UL listed vault with easy-to-use software. This safe is certified to the UL291 Level 1 vault attack test. Then there is the flexibility of the validator options from a 1000-note stacker, a 1200-note stacker, a 2200-note stacker and also a Bulk Note Feed option.
You can monitor your safe from a computer or smart phone. Yes you can send text messages to the people you choose with the specific alerts you choose.
This unit is set-up to be offered in a sort of “a la carte” philosophy. By that we mean the customer has the choice of what options and what (if any) armored service they choose. As a locksmith and dealer, you maintain your relationship with your customer.
Following is a list of the features and options involved with the product:
- Customers can own this unit for as little as $1 at the end of a lease. (Leases start as low as $159 per Month)
- Software customization is available
- Your customer can purchase this safe out right and skip the leasing option.
- We will work with your customer’s financial institution to develop the provisional deposit option. We do not require your customer to use their specific bank.
- By owning the safe outright and dealing directly with their bank, your customer can eliminate fees from the other companies that may or may not be seen, such as counting and verifying the money and also the guaranteeing of the funds in the safe.
- Triton guarantees the funds in the safe at no charge to your customer.
- Safes can be monitored live via a computer or Smart-Phone by using VersaLink Software.
- In the administration menu, owners can edit users and set programming groups. An upcoming feature will allow owners to edit users from across the country via phone. Owners can name their terminal so that in the case of multiple safes, they can be identified. They can also set up terminal groups.
- Owners can also delegate full monitoring capabilities of any safe.
- Safes are easy to service with no tools required to remove the control head.
- A 5.7” LCD screen makes wording easy to read.
- Extra-large buttons on the keypad for ease of use.
- The safe also provides mounting provisions for security equipment for such things as duress, thermal and seismic sensors, which can all be tied into existing building security.
- The system is a Windows CE based operating system.
- It supports 10,000 users.
- It stores up to 32,000 transactions on the board and virtually an unlimited amount of transactions on the main server through the VersaLink software option. With the optional monitoring software you have an off-site back-up system that even if there is a catastrophic failure, like flood or fire we can recover virtually all of your activity.
- We are now able to export files from the safe to many accounting programs, this is what accountants look for to make their lives easier.
Listed here are some of the items you can see live 24/7
- Contents of the safe broken down to individual cassettes
- The drops of every user by time, deposits, manual drops, reports, percent of contents in cassettes, even detail notes by denomination
- Reports based on Validator Close, Day Close, Drop Close, Pick-up Close, Shift Close and Journal Report
- Trigger reports to any computer of your choosing via email or Smart-Phone via Text Message for the following Items:
- Percent of capacity of the cassettes to notify when pick-ups are needed,
- Pre-set cash amount trigger for capacity of the cassettes,
- Deposit alert to notify specified persons of a gap in time of deposits,
- Activity alert to notify persons of a lack of activity on the safe set to a specific time frame
- Ability to restrict the times in which alerts are sent
- Alert triggered by a door opening.
- Versasafe Day Close Record, Cash Deposit Transaction Record, Drop Deposit Transaction Record, Bill Acceptor Close Report, Drop Close Record, Pickup Close Record and User Close Record.
Adesco becomes the third recent acquisition of this large player in the safe market, with member brands now including FireKing, McGunn Safe, EXL Safe, Meilink Safes, Gary Safes, NKL Cash Handling, and...
Corporate Safe Specialists, Inc. (“Corporate Safe”), a Posen, IL-based provider of cash management products and services, including traditional safes, intelligent safes, and services, has...
A roundup of many of the products that will be on display July 13-15 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
A safe rating label indicates the minimum standards to which a safe has been rated. Not all brands of the safes in a specific category offer the same protection.