Services were held Dec. 29. Memorial contributions may be made to the Oak Hill Bible Church Children's Ministry, Sacarrappa Road, P. O. Box 277, Oxford, MA 01540.
Here is an idea from a Palatine, Illinois locksmith which was published 20 years ago in Locksmith Ledger but is just a valid today. They left a questionnaire with their customers. As the questionnaires were returned, they were put in a three ring binder on their front counter for prospective customers to see. Perhaps you have a few questions which could be added or subtracted from this list.
The top of the form reads:
Your business is greatly appreciated. In order to serve you and others and provide FAST, PROFESSIONAL and EFFICIENT service; Please complete, fold, seal and return this form with our service repairman.
1) Was the serviceman prompt and on time? ___ ___
2) Was the serviceman courteous? ___ ___
3) Was work fully completed to your satisfaction? ___ ___
4) Did serviceman explain and show you his
quality of work? ___ ___
5) Did serviceman lubricate your locks? ___ ___
6) Did serviceman leave old parts with you? ___ ___
7) Did serviceman clean up after himself? ___ ___
8) Did serviceman have a professional attitude? ___ ___
9) Did serrviceman explain your lock functions
and show you hwo the lock worked? ___ ___
10) Are more parts needed for return work? ___ ___
11) Is there any more wook needing to be done? ___ ___
12) Would you call us again for service? ___ ___
13) Would you recommend us to your friends
or business associates? ___ ___
TWENTY YEARS AGO The Sentry group suggested that locksmiths should be made aware of the need of safes for fire protection. An advertisement for Norton proclaimed that 15 million Norton door...