RCI Engineered Solutions recently worked with a access control manufacturer for a solution for Police evidence lockers.
• Customer was looking for an electronic means to secure stored evidence
• For some locations, the solution had to be retrofitted into existing lockers and others from the factory
• Required a way to visually monitor the locker availability
• Customer required an audit trail to show who had placed evidence and/ or accessed the evidence lockers
Using the 3513DM (Dual Monitoring) cabinet lock with the manufacturer’s access control system, RCI was able to integrated the evidence lockers with a locking solution that not only fit the customers needs, but also provided the crucial auditing capabilities needed to monitor access.
• The size of the 3513DM made it an ideal installation due the various sizes of the lockers.
• The dual monitoring feature provided feedback to the manufacturer’s access control system of the lockers status (Available-Unlocked, In Use-Locked, Open)
• The integration of the manufacturer’s access control system and RCI’s 3513DM provided the customer with control and audit recording.
A & B Fire Safes A & B Safe Corporation is adding a new line of insulated fire safes to its product offering. These One & Two Hour fires safes are available in nine single-door models and three...
Schlage Wireless For over five years, Schlage has been providing proven wireless access solutions to retrofit applications and new construction. With 128-bit encryption on every transmission...
A review of the products on display at ISC West 2006, April 5-7 in Las Vegas.