To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, you must be registered with Locksmith Ledger. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Complete the registration form.
- 99 user groups
- 64 users
- 50-event audit trail. (The memory can be upgraded on-the-door to 300 users and a 1,600-event audit trail)
- 32 programmable functions
- First Manager To Arrive Function (Restricts access of personnel as PINs are disabled until manager arrives)
- Double code entry
- Temporary user schedule
- Basic, group and single-user schedules
- Unlimited time zones and holidays
- 150,000 operations on a single set of 4 AA batteries
- Fits standard door preparation with single 3/4” through-hole
- Hardwire capability
- I-Core compatible
- Non-volatile memory
- Highly secure IR transmission
- Mechanical key override
- Capable of over 233 million possible entry codes
- Real Time Clock
- 1,800 scheduled events and holidays and multi-year scheduling
- Temporary time use codes
- User ID + PIN or PIN only entry
- Individual user ID# (3-4 digits)
- PIN code length 3-6, numeric
- Alpha-numeric, and simultaneous multiple depression capability
- Double Entry, 2 PIN codes required for maximum security
- Access timer 1-9 seconds
- Scheduled keypad lock-out (computer programmable only)
- Passage and timed passage enabled at lock or scheduled
- Select fail-unlock or fail-locked
- Audio on or off
- Assignable lock ID number
- Standard time always or automatic activation of day light savings mode
- Low battery indication
- Adjustable date format M/D/Y or D/M/Y
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed, USA and Canada for 3-hour A label and lesser class fire doors.
E72 offers both audio and visual system feedback signals. The audio response is achieved through the use of a sounder capable of creating different tones. This gives the user a positive feedback to the locksets' current mode. In order to achieve power savings, the lockset audio can be disabled during normal operation. Visual recognition is provided by a tri-color LED located in the center of the keypad.
Standalone access control systems are perhaps the fastest growing market segment in access control. They require minimal installation labor and offer a growing list of features that the majority or...
Most access control articles discuss the installation of access control systems from the point of view of having already chosen the equipment.
A roundup of many of the products that will be on display July 13-15 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.