- Stand-alone touchscreen access locking device
- Interactive voice-guided programming
- Tri-lingual: English/Spanish/French
- Optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power
- Internal power uses 4 AA batteries
- 9VDC battery connections for emergency access
- Request to enter (REX) input allows remote access capability
- Silent mode option
- Visual verification of PIN code programming
- Feature access through keypad programming, 4-12 digit user PIN codes
- Two operational modes - EZ Mode (9 users) or Advanced Mode (1,000 users)
- Lockout Mode
- Passage Mode
- Auto Re-Lock
- Weather Resistant
- Optional Key Override - Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in AR and CS keyways
- Overdrive Freewheeling lever disengages the lever when handle is locked.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- ADA compliant levers
- Install lock and latch with only 5 screws
- Also available in Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep
- Field Reversible
Door Prep: Standard 161 Prep with one additional 1/2" hole
Backset: 2-3/4" standard. Also available in 2-3/8" backset.
Handing: Field Reversible
Door Thickness: 1-3/8" and 1-3/4".
Latch: Stainless Steel with 1/2" throw standard. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch front is Stainless steel. Dimensions are 2-1/4" x 1-1/8", 1/8" in 2".
Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.
Rose Inserts: Contains coil spring which is a permanent assembly within the rose.
Strikes: Stainless steel. ANSI A156.115
Handling: Non-handed. Levers operate bi-directionally.
Packaging: 1 per box, 3 per case
Warranty: Three-year limited.
Finishes: US3, US10B, US26D
Functions: V1-50 Non-Key Override, V1-51 Key Override
Trim Plate: Can be ordered separately to retrofit L1000 holes.
For more information, contact your local locksmith distributor or visit www.arrowlock.com.
Arrow Revolution Deadbolt
For property owners, facilities managers, and security professionals looking for a high-tech security alternative to traditional deadbolt systems, the new Arrow Revolution Deadbolt offers an extra level of security beyond the conventional lock and key structure. State-of-the-art touchscreen technology eliminates the need to distribute and keep track of multiple keys and, with up to 25 available codes, the ability to lock out a single user is simple.
“We’ve had tremendous success with the Arrow Revolution and so it only made sense to expand the availability and benefits of that technology for broader use,” says Tom Harris, general manager of Arrow Lock. “Deadbolt users are typically challenged when needing to update their systems without incurring major costs and undergoing significant renovation – there just haven’t been affordable, high-tech solutions for the everyday user. The Arrow Revolution Deadbolt is a direct response to this need. It’s the ‘revolutionary’ security system for anything and everything that needs protecting.”
Equipped with an adjustable backset and designed to fit standard door thickness (1 3/8” to 2 1/4"), the aesthetic Arrow Revolution Deadbolt installs in less than 15 minutes for prepped doors, saving valuable time and money.
Additional features include:
- Multi-lingual voice prompting (English, Spanish, and French)
- Uses off-the-shelf AA batteries with an estimated life of one year.
- Key override for standard cylinder or SFIC prepped doors
- Weather resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
For deadbolt users wanting to take advantage of the security benefits with the Arrow Revolution Deadbolt without the touchscreen or voice guided programming functions, the product is also available as a standard push-button lock.