- 1/2 HP continuous-duty motor.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- 40:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- Arm rotates 90 degrees in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Class II, III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices may need to be installed with this gate operator.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25”W x 39.5”H x 14.75”D.
Options available are:
- DC powered convenience open.
- 14-foot round aluminum arm.
- 14-foot wood arm.
- Wood arm folding bracket for low headroom.
- 12-foot plastic arm.
- Plastic arm folding bracket for low headroom.
- Foam padding for aluminum or wood arm.
- Plug-in loop detectors.
- Heater kit.
- Fan kit.
- Surge suppressors.
For more information, contact your local locksmith distributor or DoorKing, telephone 800-826-7493, web site www.doorking.com.
Make sure the site is prepped and the gate itself is operating well, then carefully select the right equipment. In this case the DoorKing 9100 and BEA remote filled the bill.
Securitron has several gate locking solutions which can be used to design the locking solution for your next gate security application.