- Stand-alone touchscreen access locking device
- Interactive voice-guided programming
- Trilingual: English/Spanish/French
- Optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power
- Internal power uses 4 AA batteries
- 9VDC battery connections for emergency access
- Request to enter (REX) input allows remote access capability
- Silent mode option
- Visual verification of PIN code programming
- Feature access through keypad programming, 4-12 digit user PIN codes
- Two operational modes - EZ Mode (9 users) or Advanced Mode (1,000 users)
- Lockout Mode
- Passage Mode
- Auto Re-Lock
- Weather Resistant
- Optional Key Override - Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in AR and CS keyways
- Overdrive Freewheeling lever disengages the lever when handle is locked.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- ADA compliant levers
- Install lock and latch with only 5 screws
- Also available in Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep
- Field Reversible
Door Prep: Standard 161 Prep with one additional 1/2” hole Backset: 2-3/4” standard. Also available in 2-3/8” backset. Handing: Field Reversible
Door Thickness: 1-3/8” and 1-3/4”.
Latch: Stainless Steel with 1/2” throw standard. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Latch front is Stainless steel.
Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.
Rose Inserts: Contains coil spring which is a permanent assembly within the rose.
Strikes: Stainless steel. ANSI A156.115
Handling: Non-handed. Levers operate bi-directionally.
Packaging: 1 per box, 3 per case
Warranty: Three-year limited.
Finishes: US3, US10B, US26D
Functions: V1-50 Non-Key Override, V1-51 Key Override
Trim Plate: Can be ordered separately to retrofit L1000 holes.
For more information, contact your local locksmith distributor or visit www.arrowlock.com.