Initially, a customer needed credential-based security for a single front door, but this customer knew that relocating and expanding the operation was imminent. The Schlage CM Series of standalone units and the iButton credential presented the features this customer wanted. To begin with, it was...
To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, you must be registered with Locksmith Ledger. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Complete the registration form.
CT1000 units provide 1000 user and 1000 audit trail events with SmarTime™ capability. CT500 units provide 500 user capability with audit trail event tracking. Universal controllers can be programmed and audited by the offline interface ports on the various reader and keypad models available from Locknetics.
CT 1000 Features
- CT1000 can maintain up to 1000 cardholders and store the last 1000 audit events at each opening
- CT500 can maintain up to 500 cardholders, and store the last 500 audit events at each opening
- Credentials can be programmed to perform a variety of functions:
- Momentary access
- Maintained or “toggled” access
- Pass thru or “VIP” access
- One-time use for visitors, or contract maintenance workers
Time Functionality – CT1000 only
- Time Zones limit the hours and days a user can access assigned doors, preventing unauthorized or unwanted personnel in a facility or area at off-hours.
- Override Periods restrict access during periods such as holidays, shutdowns or vacations.
- Auto Unlocking and Relocking allows weekly repeating, automatic locking and unlocking of access doors.
- First Person In requires that an authorized credential be presented prior to an auto unlock, so a facility does not open during inclement weather, etc., with no one present.
- Time Activation and Deactivation means credentials can be programmed to start and stop working by date and time.
- Credential reader and keypad models available which provide linked access – credential + PIN – for higher security applications.
- Auto-card update feature on magnetic stripe card reader models – disables lost or stolen card when the reissued card is presented at the lock.
LockLink Express is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use access control management software that serves the needs of the smaller access control system. LockLink Express is recommended for facilities with under 500 users and/or 1,000 access points. As a member of the LockLink family of software, LockLink Express is easily upgradable.
LockLink access control management software is designed for the medium to larger access control system. LockLink can manage a campus or a facility with virtually unlimited users and unlimited access points.
A small high-tech software firm had leased a new space and they needed to get things secured. They wanted their security put into place quickly so as to minimize losses, but also stipulated that the...
The most challenging part of designing and selling access controls systems is custom fitting systems to each client’s precise requirements.
KC5000-2 Locks are designed for cylindrical and mortise door preps and can be used on any door where electronic access control is desired. They provide an easy upgrade from a mechanical pushbutton...