If you’re going to go into the alarm business, it is going to take commitment -- the commitment to get licenses; lining up a central station, advertising, etc. You will also need to select the equipment you wish to offer your clients. You’ll probably try out panels until you find ones...
To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, you must be registered with Locksmith Ledger. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Complete the registration form.
Valuable features for your customer (things that are viewable on system keypads) include:
- Exit countdown
- Time and date display*
- Event log*
- Auto keypad backlighting on entry
- Keyswitch arming
- Programmable macro buttons and single-button arming
- A variety of wireless remote controls for single-button operation
- User Scheduling
- Automatically activates X-10 and relays at programmed times
- Latchkey reports to pagers
- Auto arm/disarm
- “User access” time windows
- Supports up to four end user numeric pagers
- VIP Module allows system control from any touchtone phone
- Chime by zone
Features for security dealers:
- Programmable to meet SIA false alarm prevention specifications to meet UL approval for ANSI/SIACP-01-2000 order part number VISTA-20PSIA
- Automatic System Load Shed
- During extended AC power fail, the system battery will be disconnected to prevent irreversible battery failure. Reduces service calls to replace batteries
- Dynamic Signaling
- Reduces redundant reporting to the central station when multiple reporting methods are used; i.e. digital dialer and AlarmNet radio
For more information, visit http://www.security.honeywell.com/hsce/resources/training/description/index.html.
Arm this system by pushing a button and disarm it by unlocking the deadbolt.
Schlage Wireless For over five years, Schlage has been providing proven wireless access solutions to retrofit applications and new construction. With 128-bit encryption on every transmission...
NAPCO FREEDOM is of special interest to locksmiths because of its unique adaptation of the deadbolt into the system’s operation and security.