I was asked to perform a site survey for a friend who is a security dealer in an adjoining town. He was a little nervous about the project because the system was for a preschool situated in a church basement, and the project would involve specifying panic bars, system integration, locking hardware...
To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, you must be registered with Locksmith Ledger. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Complete the registration form.
The SPECO TECHNOLOGIES VM-1401C high performance 14” color monitor offers 420 lines of resolution. It features one camera input, 1 audio input, a hi/lo impedance switch, up front controls, and a composite video with loop through. The monitor provides crisp, clear images that allow you to observe details even in smaller video inset boxes common on quad and multiplexer displays. It is UL and CSA listed.
Key features of the SPECO VL-6WMTDV Vandal-Resistant Wall/Ceiling Mount Color Dome Camera with Auto Iris Varifocal Lens include:
- Wall or ceiling mounting through the use of a unique internal 3-way camera bracket.
- Look straight down a wall with no loss of coverage
- Safe Mount System Keeps tools and hardware away from camera electronics
- Auto Iris Varifocal Lens. Camera operates in a wide range of lighting conditions
- Supplied with a clear “lined” dome. Conceals camera position without a loss of light
- Conduit compatible Side and rear cable entry
- Vandal Resistant. Withstands blows from a 10lb. sledge hammer
- Tamper Resistant. The cover is secured by 6 tamper resistant screws.
For more information, contact Speco Technologies at telephone 800-645-5516 or online at www.specotech.com.
Because no cut is required in the jamb, surface-mounted electric strikes have become a viable choice.
A roundup of many of the products that will be on display July 13-15 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.