HPP's RACK MOUNT POWER SUPPLIES
These new products are designed specifically to power video cameras, heaters, blowers and many other video accessories. The series includes more than 14 rack mount supplies offering a wide range of options and are designed for easy installation with dual output AC circuits which are configurable from the front panel for 24VAC or 28VAC operation.
The HPR series Rack Mount CCTV Power Supplies provide 24/28 VAC or 12VDC output distributed via 16 or 32 fuse or PTC protected circuits for powering video cameras, heaters, blowers and other video accessories.
Designed with advanced technology, the HPR Series provides filtered power distributed to 16 or 32 output circuits, each configurable from the front panel for 24V or 28V operation in banks of 8 outputs. Taking just 2U of rack space, each circuit is fuse protected at 3.0 A, or PTC protected at 2.5A with a total output capacity of 8, 12.5 or 25 Amps AC or 4/6A DC. Fuses and voltage configuration switches are accessible directly through the front panel by removing four screws.
With just the flip of a switch, voltage is converted in banks of eight circuits. Cameras requiring long wire runs can now receive adequate power without impacting the closer cameras with excessive voltage. All models have output distributed via 16 or 32 individually protected circuits. Likewise, individual circuit LED indicators provide installers a quick status of all circuits. Plus all fuses and voltage configuration switches are accessible right through the front panel.
• 16 or 32 individual circuit status LED indicators.
• Surge suppression & transient protection (spark gap) to reduce line noise.
• Maintains camera synchronization.
• 2U rack chassis for use in standard EIA 19” rack.
• Removable rear terminal blocks and factory installed power cord.
• Line power rocker switch with built-in circuit breaker indicates Power ON with Red neon.
• Individual circuit output Green LED indicators.
• Three-conductor cord for AC input.
• Thermal overload and short circuit protection.
• Pluggable terminal blocks for all low voltage field connections.
• Primary input power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3.0 A
• Output power - AC models: 24VAC or 28 VAC selectable in banks of 8 outputs with 8, 12.5 or 25 amps total power.
• Output power - DC models: 12VDC at 4 or 6 amps total power.
• Grounded case.
• Temperature rating: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
• Relative humidity: 10 – 93%, non-condensing.
• Rack Dimensions: 3.25”H x 19”W x 9”D
Listings: Consult factory for latest listing status.
•UL Listed for Commercial CCTV Equipment UL2044
•CUL Listed - CSA Standard C22.2 No.1-98, Audio, Video and Similar Equipment
SURGE-PROTECTED POWER SUPPLIES
Honeywell Power Products Surge Protected Power Supplies are available in both outdoor weatherproof and indoor varieties. These products supply power while protecting adjoining equipment from voltage surges and spikes.
As a leading provider of power supplies for the fire, video, access control and intrusion segments, HPP relies on the latest technology in designing surge protected products that provide 24VAC at 200VA to power cameras, heaters and blowers, in addition to outdoor camera assemblies including pan, tilt and zoom functions. Each unit provides three stages of protection to redirect potentially damaging voltages such as those caused by lightening strikes to earth ground. Aside from shielding the power supply from harm, these units also protect connected video and data equipment.
The introduction of surge protected products makes the HPP video power supplies a comprehensive offering that can meet the needs of installers. Since commencing operations three years ago, HPP has developed a broad range of power products to drive video systems. This robust grouping delivers the features demanding installers have requested – bigger enclosures for more wiring room, better more-logical layout to speed through jobs, and on-board diagnostics to quickly troubleshoot during service calls.