SPECO offers a full line of cost-effective digital video processing devices which redefine how we approach video and security. They are packed with operational and connectivity features, and due to its open platform design, there are essentially no limitations to where they can go. The...
To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, you must be registered with Locksmith Ledger. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Complete the registration form.
SPECO offers a full line of cost-effective digital video processing devices which redefine how we approach video and security. They are packed with operational and connectivity features, and due to its open platform design, there are essentially no limitations to where they can go.
The transition of security technology has resulted in the establishment of digital based video processing as the driver CCTV.
If you are a newcomer to Digital Video, SPECO is a good choice for you. At their web site, www.specotech.com, documentation, product attributes and software are informative and up to date.
The DVR-4TN Triplex Digital Video Recorder is the smallest member of the family and is full of valuable features and easy to use. It provides the functionality of a DVR as well as a mutiplexor and a video server in a single appliance.
The system is supplied with SpecoRemote remote viewing and configuration software which is a web browser plug-in and which allows the user to view live or recorded video images, and enables remote configuration. The software is stored in the unit and deployed over a lan, wan or Internet connection to remote Windows-based computers.
The SPECO DVR-4TN accepts output from virtually any camera which uses coax or UTP. Signal pass-through allows custom-configured systems using multiple monitors and recorders. Features include:
EZ Record: set the number of days you want to record and the DVR takes care of the rest.
EZ Copy: If your client needs forensic evidence to assist in an investigation or to use in court, EZ Copy enables them to auto copy what you are playing onto a CD/RW or USB flash drive.
EZ Set-Up: Deployment of the system is fast tracked with shortcuts to popular features for quick installation.
To enable video server functionality and provide an extremely ‘connective' device SPECO supplies A Free DDNS server for use with dynamic IP addresses
To maximize storage capabilities SPECO uses MPEG-4 high quality compression, 5 to 10 times smaller than MJPEG
SPECO offers Triplex operation enabling simultaneously view live or playback while continuing to record & network transfer. Both local and remote monitoring, recording, playback, change system settings and dome camera control via Ethernet and/or Internet are supported. An intuitive Jog shuttle and IR Remote provide for easy and convenient operation.
Additional features include:
• Recording Rate: Up to 120pps
• 1 Channel in out for audio recording
• 1 Optical drive + up to 3 internal HDD
• IEEE-1394 for extended external storage
• Built-in CD-RW or DVD+RW for video clip exporting
• USB 2.0 port for video clip exporting, supports USB thumb drive.
• Easy software upgrade via Network, USB Thumb Drive , or CD-RW
• Configurable normal and event recording frame rate & picture quality per channel or globally via EZ record
• Multiple built-in dome camera protocol (through RS485): including Pelco D, Pelco P, AD422, Fastrax, DynaColor, JVC
• Automatic camera detection (Plug & Play)
• Digital Zoom 2 x 2 in live mode
• Covert camera operation provides enhanced security and administrator control
• Dynamically programmable recording priority, motion detection, alarms, and scheduling
• Programmable call-monitor switching sequence
• Up to 30 sec pre-alarm recording
• USB mouse Support for user-friendly operation
• Multiple language on-screen menus
• Password to secure installation authorization
• Network software supports static IP, DHCP, PPPoE and DDNS
• Network hardware supports 10/100M
• Operating Temperature: 14 degrees F to 120 degrees F
• Support RS485 remote control keyboard (optional)
• Email notification of alarm events
New Central Management Software (CMS) software
Central Management Software is a remote application program for Speco Technologies' DVR-TL , TN , TS and TT Series of Internet ready DVRs. It can be installed on a PC that is connected to a LAN or Internet connection to remotely access, view and configure up to 16 DVRs simultaneously (that's 256 camera views - can see 64 thumbnails at a time)!
SPECO’s DVRs are representative of the new breed of cost-effective digital video processing devices which are redefining video surveillance and security.
Evaluate CCTV manufacturers carefully, making sure they have a sound reputation and stand behind their products
Products from Crest, Elmo, Panasonic, Pelco, Sanyo, Speco, Extreme CCTV and Telco Electronics.