In addition to the Chexit Bar a typical complete Chexit system requires a PS873 power supply and a power transfer which provides power and signal connections form the fixed door frame to the door and the Chexit unit.
The Detex Value Series V40xEBxW weatherized alarmed rim exit device is a weather-resistant loss prevention hardware designed for use in outdoor or wet environments. The design exceeds MIL-STD810F, Method 506.4, Driving Rain Test, which is simulated 4 inch per hour with 40mph wind, and MIL-STD 810F, Method 509.4, Salt Fog Test which simulates coastal corrosive atmospheric environments. This ruggedness translates to less maintenance issues in less difficult environments.
The unit is aesthetically appealing and suitable for any décor. Any five, six, or 7 pin standard or IC mortise cylinder either a standard cam may be used. The V40xEBxW meets building code requirements for panic and fire exit hardware and may be integrated with other loss prevention equipment. The durable V40xEBxW withstands more than 1400 lbs of static load (pull) force.
A patent pending design enables perfect alignment with the door and frame without a paper template, speeding installation time and minimizing damage to the door or product.
The bolt is stainless and self-latching and the end cap is angled to deflect damage. Plated Steel, anodized aluminum and ABS components endure heavy use and exposure to the elements. Cylinder-dogging is a standard feature. The unit also features bright ‘theft-deterring’ false-alarm reducing highly visible signage, designed to resist fading from exposure to IR (infrared form natural sunlight)
• Powered by standard 9-volt battery
• Tamper-resistant, immersion-proof security switches
• Approximately 100 Decibel alarm
• Indefinite alarm requiring manual re-arm, or selectable alarm time-out, 2 min., 10 min., or 20 minutes. Also auto re-arm feature.
• Selectable delayed arming feature (15 or 60 seconds) for arming after door doses
• Red flashing LED warning when unit is not armed.
• Remote signal switch activates other devices when alarm sounds
• Base plates available in brushed aluminum and black (BK) anodized finishes
• Can be used on 3’ and 4’ doors and gates
Other Value Series models include 9-valt battery alarm, 12-VAC alarm. delayed egress, electronic switching and electronic integration devices.
The STI-6400 Exit Stopper® multifunction door alarm alerts you to any unauthorized exits/entries through emergency exit doors and rear doors. It serves as an inexpensive security device and helps stop theft as well.
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm for 10 beeps, 30 seconds, three minutes or continuously (as preset by the user). A key operated override will silence the alarm and allow authorized exits. Exit Stopper is fitted with a long life alkaline battery. It is available in red or green for almost any type of door, mounting or installation.
Additional features include:
• Highly visible “stop sign” design acts as a deterrent.
• Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated(95 dB low volume setting can be set if desired).
• Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
• May be programmed for 15-second entry delay or immediate alarm.
• In annunciation mode, alarm announces door entry with a set of 10 beeps.
• Unit is completely self-contained.
• May be mounted on top, right, left or next to almost any door.
• Detects both unauthorized exits and entries.
• Easy to install and practical for all emergency doors.