Some locksmiths prefer to not use electromagnetic locks. They prefer conventional latching hardware, preferably without any wires. This philosophy puts them at a severe disadvantage with the rest of the industry, and with clients who know about electromagnetic locks, and demand them. Part...
To access the remainder of this piece of premium content, you must be registered with Locksmith Ledger. Already have an account? Login
Register in seconds by connecting with your preferred Social Network.
Complete the registration form.
• Auto sensing voltage from 12 to 30 VDC
• Up to 1200lbs (540kg) holding force
• Low voltage detection
• Nuisance delay feature accommodates accidental triggering
• MOV surge protection
• Standard 8310 MultiMag® features
• Brushed Anodized Aluminum finish
Electromagnetic locks are sometimes regarded as an “idiot-proof locking solution” for unskilled installers or for use on problem doors.