- All-metal housing for increased durability.
- Left-handed configuration for drive-through applications and entrance gates.
- Recess-mounted option for reduced obstruction if high-traffic areas.
- Supports multiple credentials, including magnetic stripe and bar code.
- Integrated unit with heater and enclosure is ideal for outdoor environments.
- Two user-definable outputs to connect other devices like alarms, door locks or lighting systems.
Schlage Fingerkey fingerprint readers deliver accurate, fast and reliable identify verification in less than one second using a person’s fingerprint.
- High quality optical sensor.
- Stylish terminal with keypad and LCD easily blends into any environment.
- Various options for external card reader inputs.
- Memory can be upgraded in the field to support from 250 to 2000 users, depending on your needs.
- Configurable Wiegand output available.
- Field-upgradeable Ethernet connection.
- Tough polycarbonate construction.
With the Schlage FingerKey DX Series, fingers are the credentials, providing reliable one-to-one matching to verify identity in less than one second.
The FingerKey is designed to easily replace existing readers and requires no new wiring for installation. The reader can easily accommodate any access control system, with eight Wiegand and two magnetic stripe built-in formats. You may also create your own Wiegand format.
- DX-2000 – Fingerprint with keypad, for systems without cards.
- DX-2100 – Includes an embedded HID proximity reader, which adds an additional layer of security by requiring proximity card verification with every transaction.
- DX-2200 – Includes an iClass smart card reader; the fingerprint template is stored on a contact-less smart card instead of in a database, protecting the user’s privacy while providing a higher level of security.
- DX-2400 – Available with embedded MIFARE or DESFire smart card reader for greater security and biometric template portability.
Cansec Zodiac Lite
Cansec’s Zodiac Lite is a cost-effective biometric solution for single door/device applications for up to 90 users. The Zodiac Lite Kit comes with a single reader, door control module, and hand-held programmer. No cards, PC, or software are required.
Zodiac Lite Features:
- Portable template stored in HID iClass™ smart card or stick-on Patch
- Same iClass™ credential works on Zodiac and full range of iClass™ Readers
- 26 to 64 Bit Wiegand or Magnetic Stripe output
- Wiegand line encryption option available
- User capacity of reader is unlimited
- Plug & Play installation
- No extra communication wiring
- Built-in visual and audible Indicators
- Fast, accurate and easy to use
- Quick and easy centralized enrollment
- Compatible with all access control systems
- Programming and enrollment functions are performed at the Zodiac Reader using the supplied Hand-Held Programmer. The programmer is equipped with two rotary switches numbered from 0 to 9, as well as ADD, DELETE, and ON/OFF buttons.
Because Zodiac Lite is performing 1:90 matching, (Ed Note: comparing the finger in the reader with the 90 fingerprint templates stored locally in the reader’s memory), no additional card or keypad entry or FOB is required.
The Zodiac scanner continuously looks for fingers to authenticate. This produces a red stroboscopic light to emit from the finger scanner. The user simply places a finger on the scanner for access to the door or device being controlled.
CCTV IMPORTS OA200
The OA200 is a time attendance and access control system offering multiple functions, high technology, competitive price and smart design. It may be deployed as an access control reader, a time and attendance system or both in virtually any application.
- Optical fingerprint reader. scratch-proof, unbreakable and durable. Will accept all kinds of fingerprints.
- Improved core module, 32 bit embedded Arm system, Super dual processor, High performance and Reliability..
- Stand-alone without being connected with computer. Standard fingerprint capacity 2,000. Standard record capacity 50,000.
- Multiple identification: Fingerprint only, card only, card+fingerprint.
- Support user name display. 16 customizable time attendance status. Multimedia voice prompt.
- Standard RS232/485 and TCP/IP communication. Wiegand26 and dry contact output.
- Support realtime record download and WEB online tracking function.
- Suitable for all kinds of complicated time attendance management. Easy-to-use and user-friendly software.