- 2A relay on board
- 5VDC or 12 to 24VDC
- Stainless Steel construction
- proprietary Piezoelectric Billion Cycle Switch Technology™
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 3 Programmable Outputs
- Up to 500 User Codes
- Laser Marked Keypad Graphics
- Weatherproof -40°C to +70°C, 100 percent Relative Humidity
The SKE 34 is Programmed through the keypad, and features 502 Codes (1 Master, 500 User and 1 Temporary)
Three programmable outputs include 1 set of Form C (SPDT) rated at 2A at 24V max and 2 Open Collector 1/4A max to ground outputs). With an open collector output, the output connected to the negative coil terminal of the slave relay, the positive terminal to continuous positive voltage, and the output from the keypad goes to ground when the appropriate code is connected energizing the relay, and switching the device to which it is connected.
Therefore three separate devices or functions can be controlled form a single SKE-34.
This multi-Purpose Timer Module can control operations such as timed relay activations, or can be used to provide a flasher output for indicators and alarms. The works on 12 or 24V and draws a maximum of 40 mA.
Some optional functions include: One Shot, Delayed Release, Delayed Operate, Delayed Pulse and Pulser/Flasher. A new feature provides momentary relay activation at the end of a desired timing cycle. This feature eliminates the need for having to use two timers to achieve this function.
Another new feature will cancel (interrupt) timing cycle and reset timer if desired. This is useful for timed door access which relocks when the door recluses.
It is easy to set up and has an LED indicator to help setup and confirmation of proper operation.
• 12VDC or 24VDC selectable operation.
• Quick and extremely accurate time range adjustment
from 1 sec. to 60 min.
• LED indicates relay is energized.
• Form "C" relay contacts are 8 AMP at 120VAC/28VDC.
• Current Draw: Stand-by 3mA, Relay Energized 40mA.
• Triggers via positive DC (+) voltage, dry contact closure, or removal of contact closure.
• Selectable relay activation at the start or end of the timing cycle.
• One second momentary relay activation at the end of the timing cycle(eliminates the need to use two (2) timers for this function).
• Built-in reset feature which cancels timing cycle.
• Repeat (pulser/flasher) mode.
• Snap Trac compatible (order Altronix Model ST3)
• DIN Rail Mount version available (order Altronix model# DTMR1).
- Board Dimensions (approximate): 2.5”W x 3”L x 0.75”H
ALTRONIX RB 524 RELAY
Altronix makes many different relays. This model runs at 24V, draws low 40mA current, has a handy LED to indicate when it is actuated, and has 5 Amp rated contacts.
• 24VDC operation.
• Coil draws 40mA.
• 5 amp/120VAC/28VDC DPDT contacts.
• Snap track mountable (Altronix model # ST1).
Relay Dimensions (approximate): 2”W x 2.75”L x 1”H
For more information, visit www.altronix.com.
SECURITRON DT-7 Prime Time Digital Timer
The Securitron DT-7 digital timer is used to turn electric locks or other security systems on and off at programmed times.
Features and Benefits include:
- 7-day digital timer
- 10 Amp DPDT relay can be operated in toggle or pulse mode programmed on/off times set daily (6 on, 6 off), on selected days, or on blocks of days
- "First Man In" feature delays operation until an external switch changes state and automates holiday programming in many applications
- 12 or 24VAC or VDC
- AA battery provides backup to the display module program memory
The DT-7’s TOGGLE MODE is programmed to turn electrical devices on or off at selectable times over a week period. The Prime Time accomplishes this by energizing or deenergizing a 10 Amp DPDT relay. The terminal strip is supplied with 6 terminals marked "C", "NC", and "NO" for each pole. Devices to be controlled by the DT-7 should be connected to these terminals which are isolated (dry) relay contacts.
Many applications for this product relate to the scheduled automatic locking and unlocking of a perimeter door. The customer might have a keypad or card reader entry system on the door which they use to control entry into the building ‘after hours’, but they wish the door to unlock for normal daily operations and do not want the door locked during normal business hours.
The Altronix Model 6062 programmable timer is suitable for many functions that require a timed operation, e.g. access control applications.