Mul-T-Lock USA Launches MT5®+
Mul-T-Lock’s sophisticated all new, 5th generation platform, the MT5+ locking system, utilizes keys and cylinders with a long-life patent extending to 2025 and includes a triple locking mechanism defined by:
- A new configuration of Mul-T-Lock’s well-honed telescopic pin technology
- A powerful side locking bar mechanism for interaction with unique finger pins
- A new patented mobile Alpha Spring, which located at the tip of the key, engages a special pin within the cylinder to create an additional shear line.
Together, the three mechanisms produce millions of possible locking combinations for significantly enhanced master keying capabilities and better security.
To service the MT5®+ line, Mul-T-Lock has released the KC5® smart key cutting machine. This state-of-the-art, semi-automatic key cutting machine, which is capable of duplicating all Mul-T-Lock platform keys (including Classic and Interactive®) by push button key code entry, conveniently cuts MT5®+ keys by the mere swipe of the magnetic key order card. The KC5® also offers a software tool that allows dealers to quickly cut large series of keys by interfacing with Mul-T-Lock’s MASTERpiece software.
Faster Delivery for Arrow Pointe SFIC Cores
Arrow Pointe SFIC cores are now available through Arrow Express, the company’s express shipment program, providing a five-day lead time for the popular SFIC keyways.
“Adding Arrow Point to our Arrow Express program enhances our ability to support our end user and channel partners with quality products and quick delivery,” says Tom Harris, general manager for Arrow Lock.
According to Harris, the addition was made possible through the expansion of Arrow Lock’s SFIC production facility and the investment in the Smart SFIC Security Solutions product line, jointly developed with Medeco Security Locks. Ideal for hospital, K-12 schools, and college and university facilities, this suite of SFIC products offers consistent quality and durability in various formats to fit a range of security needs.
Made of solid brass with a reinforced sleeve design, the Arrow Pointe core will fit existing Best® hardware and is available in most Best® keyways and many other systems.
Arrow Point SFIC cores are available through Arrow Express in a variety of options, including:
- 1C, 1D, AB, BB, CB, DB, EM, FB, GB, HB, JB, KB, LB, MB, QB, RB, TB, and TD
- 26d or 04 finishes
- 6 or 7 uncombinated
- With or without an Arrow-branded faceplate.
Bianchi Laser 994 Software Update: Lexus 80,000
The newest software update for the Bianchi Laser 994 (version 3.2, Build 290, free) will allow users to cut the much anticipated Lexus 80,000 code series with a new adapter on the 'C' Jaw.
Note: A future software update will be available to allow use of either 'A' or 'C' jaw for the Lexus 80,000 code series, but for now they must be cut on the 'C' jaw only. The B3379 adapter is available from your preferred locksmith distributor.
Applications for the Lexus 80,000 code series are:
- 2009-2011 Lexus ES350 PROX Emergency Key
- 2008-2011 Lexus GS350, GS450h, GS460 PROX Emergency Key
- 2010-2011 Lexus HS250h PROX Emergency Key
- 2009-2010 Lexus IS-F PROX Emergency Key
- 2008-2011 Lexus IS250, IS350 PROX Emergency Key
- 2008-2010 Lexus LS460 Key Card Blade
- 2009-2011 Lexus LX570 PROX Emergency Key
- 2011 Toyota Sienna
Visit www.bianchi1770usa.com for product training videos, complete machine specs and application charts.