Is it compatible with XP, Vista and W7?
What equipment does the dealer require?
We carry a sales demo kit that literally takes five minutes to set up for presentations and demonstrations. Should a dealer want a demo kit, they can purchase a kit from their Networx Distributor for $1,000 net cost. This provides them a complete selling kit, Prox/PIN PDL6100, Gateway and Router mounted on a demo board and carry case. All they need as a laptop.
What hardware must the end-user provide?
An existing LAN or WAN; and PC.
Trilogy Networx™ Locks communicate wirelessly over any size network. They eliminate having to go to each unit for programming and audit trail retrieval by communicating wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G.
All original Trilogy standalone lock functionality is retained.
Networx provides a quick, easy, economical access system with advanced features & functions, like automatic schedules, event logs and support for 2000 doors and 5000 existing Prox. ID Cards/Badges, but with no wires to run, and no access panels or power supplies to buy or install.
Networx is Grade 1 durable wireless lock which can be installed in about an hour that communicates to a single Gateway. Each gateway can control up to 63 locks. The Trilogies can be networked to any non-dedicated Windows-based PC.
In addition to Wireless Trilogy Networx’ extended battery-life, (exceeding five years), Networx locks feature new network-wide capabilities, which can be executed from any lock on the network or from the network’s PC. This command set includes emergency priority global lockdown or unlock (deployed in seconds), and you can activate (non-priority) system-wide ‘free-passage’ or locking modes from the PC.
The new Trilogy Networx locks can seamlessly share one common database with existing legacy Trilogy locks hosted on free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software.
Trilogy Networx™ features include:
- Locks support 802.11 or Ethernet
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (using RJ45 Jack)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP
- 802.11 Wireless Specifications
- WIRELESS STANDARDS: IEEE 802.11b; 802.11g
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 2.412 - 2.484 GHz
- OUTPUT POWER: 14 dBm + 1.5 dBm/-1.0 dBm
- MAXIMUM RECEIVE LEVEL: -10dBm (with PER < 8%)
- DATA RATES WITH AUTOMATIC FALLBACK: 54Mbps - 1Mbps
- RANGE: Up to 328 feet indoors
- MODULATION TECHNIQUES: OFDM, DSSS, CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, 64 QAM, 16 QAM
- INTERFACE: Wireless 802.11b, 802.11g and 10/100 Ethernet
- PROTOCOLS: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP
For More Information
For more information on the products mentioned in this article, contact or local locksmith distributor or the following manufacturers.
Aiphone, 1700 130th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98005. Phone: 800-692-0200. Web site: www.aiphone.com